| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Nouakchott in March is fairly hot at 24.5 °C (76.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33 °C (91.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- In March the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 17 °C (30.6 °F).
- The weather in March is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0.5mm (0in) of H2O is discharged during an average of 0 days.
- In March the blue above Nouakchott is nice and sunny with an average of a considerable 9:36 of gorgeous sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:44 long and the longest day is 12:16 long with an average length of 12:00.
- There are approximately 2:16 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 80.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 19.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Nouakchott March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Nouakchott, Mauritania
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Nouakchott:
- Dakhla, Western Sahara - 622.8 kms (387 miles) N
- Atar, Mauritania - 404.7 kms (251.5 miles) NE
- Tidjikdja, Mauritania - 479.4 kms (297.9 miles) E
- Podor, Senegal - 194.2 kms (120.7 miles) SE
- Matam, Senegal - 397.4 kms (247 miles) SE
- Linguere, Senegal - 315.1 kms (195.8 miles) SSE
- Kayes, Mali - 631.3 kms (392.3 miles) SE
- Tambacounda, Senegal - 539.2 kms (335.1 miles) SSE
- Kolda, Senegal - 589.9 kms (366.5 miles) S
- Bissau, Guinea-Bissau - 694.2 kms (431.4 miles) S