| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- The average temperature in Nouakchott in December is really warm at 21.5 °C (70.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- In December the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 15 °C (27 °F).
- The weather in December is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0.5mm (0in) of H2O is transfered across on average 0.5 days.
- In December the blue above Nouakchott is moderately sunny having on average a pleasing 8:00 of dazzling solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:01 long and the longest day is 11:06 long with an average length of 11:03.
- There are approximately 2:56 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 73.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 26.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Nouakchott December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Nouakchott, Mauritania
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Nouakchott:
- Dakhla, Western Sahara - 622.8 kms (387 miles) N
- Atar, Mauritania - 404.7 kms (251.5 miles) NE
- Tidjikdja, Mauritania - 479.4 kms (297.9 miles) E
- Podor, Senegal - 194.2 kms (120.7 miles) SE
- Matam, Senegal - 397.4 kms (247 miles) SE
- Linguere, Senegal - 315.1 kms (195.8 miles) SSE
- Kayes, Mali - 631.3 kms (392.3 miles) SE
- Tambacounda, Senegal - 539.2 kms (335.1 miles) SSE
- Kolda, Senegal - 589.9 kms (366.5 miles) S
- Bissau, Guinea-Bissau - 694.2 kms (431.4 miles) S