| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- The average temperature in Nouakchott in August is very hot at 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in August is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in August is dryish with seldom any rain. Just 81mm (3.2in) of liquid is dumped during on average 4 days.
- In August the blue above Nouakchott is quite sunny with an average of a respectable 8:30 of blazing sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:28 long and the longest day is 12:55 long with an average length of 12:42.
- There are approximately 4:04 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 67.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 32.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Nouakchott August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Nouakchott, Mauritania
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Nouakchott:
- Dakhla, Western Sahara - 622.8 kms (387 miles) N
- Atar, Mauritania - 404.7 kms (251.5 miles) NE
- Tidjikdja, Mauritania - 479.4 kms (297.9 miles) E
- Podor, Senegal - 194.2 kms (120.7 miles) SE
- Matam, Senegal - 397.4 kms (247 miles) SE
- Linguere, Senegal - 315.1 kms (195.8 miles) SSE
- Kayes, Mali - 631.3 kms (392.3 miles) SE
- Tambacounda, Senegal - 539.2 kms (335.1 miles) SSE
- Kolda, Senegal - 589.9 kms (366.5 miles) S
- Bissau, Guinea-Bissau - 694.2 kms (431.4 miles) S